Luke: A 12 Week Study - Knowing the Bible Series
C. D. "Jimmy" Agan III
The book of Luke is the most thorough historical account of the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. But Luke’s Gospel is more than just history; it’s also a rich source of life-giving theology, revealing Jesus’ identity as Israel’s long-awaited Messiah and the Redeemer of the world.
In this study, New Testament scholar Jimmy Agan III walks readers through Luke’s Gospel, helping Christians see that Jesus is not simply a great teacher but the great Savior.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
Part of the Knowing the Bible series.
Get it on Amazon