The Biggest Story Bible Storybook
The Bible is a BIG book about the BIGGEST story. Each page tells about the God who created the world, acted in history, and continues to act in the present. In The Biggest Story Bible Storybook, pastor Kevin DeYoung shares this grand story with children ages 6–12 through 104 short chapters.
Beginning in Genesis and ending with Revelation, DeYoung provides engaging retellings of various Bible stories, explaining how they fit into the overarching storyline. Each reading is coupled with beautiful illustrations by award-winning artist Don Clark and concludes with a reflective prayer. Perfect for bedtime stories or to read together as a family, both children and parents alike will experience afresh the captivating story of the Bible in an easy-to-understand, compelling way.
Get it on Amazon
- Written by Kevin DeYoung and Illustrated by Don Clark: Creators of the bestselling companion book, The Biggest Story: How the Snake Crusher Brings Us Back to the Garden
- Memorable Retellings of 104 Biblical Stories: Helps kids ages 6–12 learn the unified story of the Bible
- Full-Color Illustrations on Every Page: Vibrant artwork draws children into each engaging story
- Part of the Biggest Story Suite: Featuring The Biggest Story ABC, The Biggest Story: The Animated Short Film, and other exciting resources that bring the Bible to life
- High-Production Quality: Includes sewn binding and a ribbon marker